Take a look at our job offerings
- As a system engineer you will be responsible for the technical realizations, installations and configurations of hardware and system software. Your goal is to successfully install and manage the IT environment of our customers. Both for individual assignments and projects.
- During on-site visits you manage the IT environment in a proactive and critical way. You formulate the necessary proposals or advice to improve the sales and execute them after approval.
- You are also responsible for keeping client specific procedures, inventory and schedules up to date. Especially with our service contract customers. You must also specify the necessary configurations in order to support our helpdesk to provide the necessary tools to ensure the stability of the environment within the agreed service levels.
- You will provide 2nd and 3rd line support for problems with end user (s).
- You are responsible for editing and maintaining the knowledge and technical skills in order to maximize your own skills and to apply them optimally within the organization. This in consultation with the employer but also in your own time.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- You have 3 to 5 years relevant experience in the following technologies: HP workstations, networking products, servers & storage, monitoring principles, Microsoft Technology (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Infrastructure Windows Server 2008, 2012), virtualization software, Veeam Backup, Firewall & security, etc.
- You can work independently within the given assignments.
- You are an enthusiastic and professional team player.
- You are able to perform tasks simultaneously, under limited supervision.
- You are problem-solving, analytical, communicative, customer- oriented and stress resistant.
- You are very inquisitive, passionate and enthusiastic for both IT technology as the customer and will not shy away from new challenges.
- You are punctual with a great sense of responsibility.
- You have a drivers License B.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English reading, speaking and writing.
- You are flexible in terms of working hours and are willing to be part of the permanency via a rotation to ensure the agreed service levels (on-call).